Phillips Exeter Academy, located in Exeter, NH, is a highly selective coeducational independent school for boarding and day students in grades 9 through 12, and post-graduate level as well. Our 671-acre campus is comprised of academic and residential buildings, a library, playing fields and sprawling green lawns; retaining our 18th century New England charm.
Visit our website, www.exeter.edu, to learn more about us.
The Academy offers competitive salaries, and excellent benefits such as health, dental, 9 - 12% retirement contribution, life insurance, disability, vacation, free access to our athletic facilities, and free meals. In addition, discounts in and around Exeter, Exeter Inn and Epoch Restaurant, Homes for Heroes, and McFarland Ford to name a few.
Copy and paste this URL; https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=PHILEXET&cws=37&rid=80, to view the complete job description and apply.
The Sr. Manager for Procurement and Business Services is responsible for managing the campus procurement process related to the acquisition of goods and services for administrative and academic departments. Also responsible for the management of mailroom and warehouse operations, and rental of academy facilities by outside organizations.
• Manage the source selection, bidding, negotiation, purchasing, contracting, and leasing of goods and services.
• Responsible for development, implementation and management of e-procurement solutions.
• Program manager and liaison to the ITS department for the procurement component of the Academy’s enterprise resource planning (ERP). Responsible for development, implementation, and management of workflows, processes, and training.
• Responsible for maintaining the purchasing module related to purchase orders and vendor files in the Academy’s ERP system.
• Develop and maintain policies, procedures, standards, specifications, training manuals, and forms for procurement procedures including competitive sourcing and sole source justifications.
• Oversight of receiving process including review and approval of all purchase requisitions for appropriations of purchase. Check for accuracy, clarity and process purchase orders.
• Manage the strategic and daily operations of the mailroom and warehouse, including the development of policies and procedures.
• Manage process for renting academy facilities by outside organizations through developing procedures, establishing rental fees, and enforcement of contract terms. Coordinate with campus departments as required.
• Manage the process for storage, reuse, and disposal of surplus equipment and property.
• Responsible for initiating and updating conflict of interest questionnaires for new and existing vendors.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or a related field preferred.
• Certification by procurement professional association preferred.
• 10 years’ experience in the pr