MadgeTech, Inc., a leader in data logger technology, is seeking an Accounting Assistant with a “Can Do” attitude to work in a fast paced, challenging, team-oriented environment. A full-time position is available for a highly motivated individual to contribute to the growth by serving as a principal link with the accounting department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
• Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions.
• Enter data into computer system using defined computer programs, MRP system and Quick Books.
• Compile data and prepare a variety of reports as necessary.
• Reconcile records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
• Recommend actions to resolve discrepancies.
• Investigate questionable data.
• Various AR/AP clerk duties.
• Heavy data entry (bills, invoices, etc.)
• Input daily cash receipts and perform bank reconciliations.
• Assist with answering phones, and filing.