Junior Sales Representative
The Junior Sales Representative will be responsible for learning and representing the technical aspects of MadgeTech’s product line, including hardware and software. The representative will be responsible for understanding how the product solves specific customer problems. A high level of technical aptitude is required. The representative will establish and maintain long-term business relationships with new and current customer bases.
• Establish contact with existing MadgeTech customer base in assigned vertical.
• Gather continuous feedback from the sales manager to find opportunities to improve sales process and approach.
• Contribute to growth of existing account base.
• Recommend solutions to customers based on application and product knowledge.
• Develop relationships with sales contacts and research customer needs.
• Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers using established guidelines.
• Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
• Maintain customer records, using Hubspot CRM.
• Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information.
• Identify prospective customers.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the competitive markets.