Production Technician Lead
MadgeTech, Inc., a leader in data logger technology, is seeking an individual with a “Can Do” attitude to work in a busy, challenging, team-oriented environment. A full-time position is available for a highly motivated individual to work as a Production Technician Lead on second shift. The Production Technician Lead will assemble and delegate work flow on second shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Follow MadgeTech specifications, work orders, and sales orders to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions.
• Responsible for maintaining production schedule on 2nd shift
• Assist with training of work instructions and assembly procedures.
• Mark and tag components so that stock inventory can be tracked and identified.
• Report problems or issues to Supervisor.
• Printing calibration certifications for all data loggers calibrated.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area to facilitate production activities.
• Perform other tasks such as, training assistance, as requested by supervision / management; be willing to work overtime as necessary.
• Responsible for closing facility at the end of 2nd shift.