6 Warner Road Warner, NH 03278
Phone 603.456.2011 | Fax 603.456.2012
RMA Team Lead
MadgeTech, Inc., a leader in data logger technology, is seeking an individual with a “Can Do” attitude to work in a busy, challenging, team-oriented environment. A full-time position is available for a highly motivated individual to work as the RMA Team Lead in the RMA department.
The RMA Team Lead is responsible for ensuring the seamless processing of all returns, including repairs and calibrations. Maintaining customer satisfaction throughout the entire RMA process through excellent customer service is crucial.
• Distribute work to RMA calibration technicians and ensure it is completed correctly and in a timely fashion.
• Be the “go to” person for RMA calibration technicians.
• Assist/train new RMA calibration technicians and retrain existing RMA calibration technicians.
• Assist RMA coordinator with customer responses for issues.
• Interface with other groups and customers as required.
• Evaluate customer returns for repairs or replacement.
• Has a strong understanding of board level debug and able to read schematics.
• Routine maintenance on customer owned devices keeping each order separate, in some cases following specific customer requests and instructions.
• Create/verify quotation for calibration and repairs.
• Verify calibration certificates prior to sending to customer.
• Follow MadgeTech specifications, work orders, and reports to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions.
• Mark and tag components so that stock inventory can be tracked and identified.
• Report problems or issues to Quality Manager.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area to facilitate production activities.
• Perform other tasks such as, training assistance, as requested by supervision / management; be willing to work overtime as necessary with authorization.