Are you a creative, innovative, and a hardworking team player? If so, we want you to join our team here at the Advanced Kiosks Marketing Department as a full-time Marketing Assistant!
Advanced Kiosks is a fast-growing technology company that is an exciting and fun place to work. We are artists, engineers and innovators, owned by H32 Design and Development. We manufacture touch screen computer kiosks, self-service software, and ship our products all over the world. The work is interesting and challenging, and we need a special person with a positive attitude who is motivated to grow their skills and build a career as an all around marketing specialist!
We are seeking candidates with experience in the following areas:
• Inbound Marketing: Familiar with inbound lead nurturing and marketing automation
• Graphic Design: Adobe CS6, photo editing, layout, web graphics, advertising, promotional materials
• Web Development: HTML/CSS maintenance, WordPress or other CMS experience
• Content Writing: Strong, creative, confident and professional writing talent
• Research: Self-imposed practice for content accuracy, consistency and comprehension
• SEO/SEM: Excellent optimization and keyword management to drive organic and PPC results
• Hubspot: Direct experience with either Hubspot or Marketo marketing platform
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Video: Experience with capturing, editing and publishing video content or animation
• Photography: Product photography to use for publication in print and online
• Email Marketing: Designing content, creating campaigns, monitoring results
• Sales Force: Experience extracting useful data and reports from Sales Force or another CRM
• Analytics: Ability to assess and monitor metrics within Google Analytics and performance tools.
• Sales / Shows: Confident and capable of representing the company at events or webinars.
• Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business, or equivalent work experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and any number of web based tools as needed.
• Organizational strength with the ability to manage critical tasks independently.
• Deadline conscious workflow, being able to manage time, meet deadlines and maximize output.
• Collaborate and maintain positive working relationship with all team members!
• Competitive wage (commensurate with experience and qualifications)
• Full time starting 8:30am to 5:00pm, 40 Hours / week
• 90 day training evaluation period
• Healthcare Coverage
• 2 Weeks Vacation
• 5 Personal/Sick Days
• 6 Paid Holidays
• 401K Plan
• Education & Training Opportunities
SEND THE FOLLOWING TO HR@ADVANCEDKIOSKS.COM
• Full Name
• Phone Number
• Your Email Address
• Resume or CV
• List of references (optional)
Advanced Kiosks is an equal opportunity employer and is always interested in talking to veterans