ENTERY LEVEL MACHINIST
• Operate CNC Vertical and Horizontal Mills.
• Must be self-sufficient and Must be able to work independently.
• Must be able to accurately use precision measuring equipment and read blueprints.
• Machinist will periodically inspect parts during the production process to monitor for consistent dimensional and visual quality:
o Responsible for continuously monitoring equipment and tooling
o Follow verbal instructions and written instructions on the Process sheet, Drawings, and/or Programs
o Follow safety regulations
o Perform preventative maintenance.
o Must be capable of lifting and extending 50 – 70 pound parts daily.
• A minimum of 2 years CNC milling experience.
• Experience in an AS9100 or ISO shop a plus
• Experience with Fanuc and Yasnac Controls preferred.
• Vocational training in machine operations preferred.
• High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Must speak English.
• Company paid health insurance for full time employees
• 401K available to full time employees.
• Flexible Health Spending Account available to full time employees after 6 months.
• Employee paid Dental and Aflac available.
• Paid Vacation, Paid Lunch Break, and 9 Paid Holidays.
• Willing to train the right candidate.
• Full and Part time positions available.
• 1st and 2nd shift positions available.
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED
MAIL RESUMES TO:
HAGAN DESIGN AND MACHINE, INC.
8 Forbes Road
Newmarket, NH 03857
E-MAIL RESUMES TO:
FAX RESUMES TO: