CNC MILL SET-UP AND SHIFT LEADER
• Will be responsible to prioritize jobs and equipment per the production schedule
• Experience in an AS9100 or ISO shop
• Experience with JobBOSS a plus
• Must be able to supervise and follow-up with Mill department employees
• Set-up and Operate CNC Vertical and Horizontal Mills.
• Must be self-sufficient and Must be able to work independently.
• Must be able to lead other employees in the department.
• Must be able to accurately use precision measuring equipment and read blueprints.
• Machinist will periodically inspect parts during the production process to monitor for consistent dimensional and visual quality:
o Responsible for continuously monitoring equipment and tooling
o Follow verbal instructions and written instructions on the Process sheet, Drawings, and/or Programs
o Follow safety regulations
o Perform preventative maintenance.
o Must be capable of lifting and extending 50 – 70 pound parts daily.
• A minimum of 5 years CNC milling experience.
• Supervisory experience a plus.
• Experience with Fanuc and Yasnac Controls.
• Vocational training in machine operations preferred.
• Experience with Mastercam preferred.
• Experience with Brown & Sharper CMM’s with PC-MIS preferred.
• High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Must speak English.
• Company paid health insurance for full time employees
• 401K available to full time employees.
• Flexible Health Spending Account available to full time employees after 6 months.
• Employee paid Dental and Aflac available.
• Paid Vacation, Paid Lunch Break, and 9 Paid Holidays.
• Full time 2nd shift position available.
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED
MAIL RESUMES TO:
HAGAN DESIGN AND MACHINE, INC.
8 Forbes Road
Newmarket, NH 03857
E-MAIL RESUMES TO:
FAX RESUMES TO: