By way of introduction, Hunter North Associates, LLC (HNA), is a well-established, family owned and operated full service security and investigative agency licensed and operating throughout New Hampshire & Vermont. Our Security Services Division currently provides services for corporations, hospitals, apartment complexes, retail stores, hospitality, malls, a nuclear power facility and numerous short term services, colleges, and special events. All Hunter North services are available twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
HNA is currently seeking reliable, serious minded individuals who will provide those we serve with a positive experience that will exceed their expectations. Knowledge of the field preferred. Clean record required. We offer various types of positions including full time, part time and per diem
Duties of the officer include but are not limited to the following:
Conduct foot and or mobile patrols (interior and/or exterior). Compose reports. Deter criminal and disruptive activity and misconduct. Interact cordially with general public. Maintain professionalism. Perform other duties as specified in post orders.
Previous security, military or law enforcement experience preferred.
CURRENT OPENINGS FOR EXPERIENCED SECURITY PERSONNEL FROM ENTRY LEVEL THROUGH SUPERVISORY
Pay range of $11 - $16 hourly, based upon experience.
Candidates must meet the following basic qualifications for this position:
1) Be at least 21 years of age
2) Have a high school diploma or equivalent (e.g. GED)
3) Pass required training course
4) Be available for some flexible scheduling
5) Not use illegal drugs. You must be able to pass a drug test with negative results (except when undergoing documented medical treatment)
6) Be able to pass an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable.
7) Demonstrate an ability to interact and communicate cordially and respectfully with the public as well as clients.
8) Be able to successfully complete all training required for this position.