6 Warner Road Warner, NH 03278
Phone 603.456.2011 | Fax 603.456.2012
email@example.com | www.madgetech.com
Machine Shop Assistant
MadgeTech, Inc., a leader in data logger technology, is seeking an individual with a “Can Do” attitude to work in a busy, challenging, team-oriented environment. A full-time position is available for a highly motivated individual to work in the Machine Shop Deburring Department.
• A desire to want to learn and ask questions about our processes.
• Perform manual deburring operations.
• Communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisors.
• Lifting and moving of heavy work pieces and putting away stock.
• Willingness to learn how to read blue prints.
• Wants to learn how to use inspection equipment.
• Desire to learn how to operate CNC machines.
• Able to be flexible on daily tasks.
• Handle machine finished items in a careful manner to prevent damage.
• Maintain a neat and orderly work area, and function in a safe and reliable manner
• Good housekeeping skills
We are looking for individuals who excel in a fast paced, precision machine shop environment focusing on On-Time delivery of parts to assembly. A strong work ethic and focus on Machine Technologies as a career choice are a MUST.
MadgeTech, Inc. located in Warner, NH designs, manufactures and distributes data loggers to a global market. MadgeTech offers a pleasant working environment with excellent benefits and competitive salary commensurate with experience.