To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Effective sales and closing skills
• Computer proficiency
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent driving and descriptive knowledge of the market area
• Professional Transportation, Valid Driver's License and current Auto Insurance
EDUCATION, LICENSING and/or EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 2 years residency, vast area knowledge
• Must have a valid Real Estate License if required in the state(s), and market area
• Must have relocation industry experience
• Multilingual a plus
Ability to communicate professionally and effectively both verbally and in writing with customers and CORT in order to provide the level of customer service required and expected of CORT DSCs.
Ability to listen, apply common sense and then use a solid understanding of the market area to make selections of properties which best fit the customer's needs and wants. Creatively resolve customer service issues and be empathetic to their relocation concerns.
• The DSC is frequently required to stand, walk, drive, climb stairs, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The DSC is occasionally required to sit and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to accompany the customer to each property, model, amenity, Social Security office, DMV, airport, schools, etc on tour.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/dxw2crvkfsmztqng