Candidates must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate program in pursuit of a degree in social work, mental health counseling, psychology or related field. Center for Life Management is seeking candidates who are creative, outgoing and possess excellent writing and interpersonal skills. Ability to be self-directed, motivated and an independent problem solver. Strong planning, multitasking and organizational skills required. Advanced documentation skills and familiarity with utilizing electronic health record preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel necessary.
Major Functional Areas and Description of Duties
The EBP Intern will have the opportunity to work as a part of a multidisciplinary team to:
• Co-lead direct, face-to-face counseling support to assist clients in working toward goals as outlined in treatment plan,
• Communicate symptoms, behaviors, strategies and interventions to treatment team,
• Provide routine, urgent and emergent clinical support as needed,
• Provide timely documentation on each service delivered,
• Outreach existing and new businesses in catchment area to foster relationships and educate about Supported Employment program,
• Attend group supervision and training opportunities to learn and enhance practice of evidence based model,
• Adhere to all federal and state regulatory standards and statues, code of ethics, and represent company in a professional and appropriate manner in the community.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
Manual dexterity is needed to use computers and standard office equipment. The ability to sit for extended periods of time is required. Ability to flex schedule to accommodate needs of clients. A reliable vehicle to be able to work in different CLM office locations.