Candidates must be currently enrolled in a graduate program in pursuit of a degree in social work, mental health counseling, psychology or related field, with anticipated graduation at completion of the internship. Center for Life Management is seeking candidates who are creative, outgoing and possess excellent writing and interpersonal skills. Strong planning, multitasking and organizational skills required. Advanced documentation skills and familiarity with utilizing electronic health record preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel necessary.
Major Functional Areas and Description of Duties
The Clinical Intern will have the opportunity to work as a part of a multidisciplinary team to:
• Provide outpatient, direct solution-focused therapy and crisis management to adults in the Community Support Program,
• Co-facilitate therapy group(s),
• Develop person-centered treatment plans by working collaboratively with client to identify presenting problem, objectives, interventions and desired outcomes,
• Support clients with identifying meaningful recovery goals,
• Provide timely documentation on each service delivered,
• Collaborate and coordinate efforts with CLM treatment team, PCP, and/or other involved providers,
• Adhere to all federal and state regulatory standards and statues, code of ethics, and represent company in a professional and appropriate manner in the community.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
Manual dexterity is needed to use computers and standard office equipment. The ability to sit for extended periods of time is required. Ability to flex schedule to accommodate needs of clients. Work will be a blend of in office and community setting. Clients may also travel with staff. A reliable vehicle, clean driving record, and proof of car insurance are required.