Omni Mount Washington Resort
As grand as the history behind it, Omni Mount Washington Resort, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor. The resort boasts a classic Donald Ross-designed golf course, award-winning alpine and Nordic ski center, luxurious signature spa, decadent dining facilities and nine high-flying zip-lines. After exploring, unwind in luxurious guest room accommodations.
A grand masterpiece of Spanish Renaissance architecture, the resort was a two-year labor of love for 250 master craftsmen. Conceived by industrialist Joseph Stickney, this National Historic Landmark opened in 1902 and has been attracting generations of families ever since.
Enjoy skiing and snowboarding season at New Hampshire’s largest ski area, Bretton Woods, which boasts 464 acres of pristine skiing and snowboarding fun. Designed with numerous trails and glades and three terrain parks, we've recently been voted “Best Ski Resort in the East for Snow, Grooming, Service & Weather” by Ski magazine. Visit Bretton Woods for an unforgettable experience for both beginning and advanced ski enthusiasts.
||Mar 14, 2017
||US - New Hampshire - Bretton Woods
||- n/a -
Administrative and Management
SEE BELOW TO APPLY
To assist in managing and directing of all Housekeeping functions. To participate in quality assurance for Housekeeping department and department cost control measures. To provide support to the Executive and Asst. Executive Housekeeper in all areas of the Housekeeping Operation. To ensure Omni standards are met in all areas by monitoring quality assurance, and consistently setting a good example.
· Provides courteous, personalized, attentive, sincere, consistent Guest Service by responding promptly and efficiently to inquiries, request & Complaints using Guest Service Skills. Exhibiting hospitality while striving to exceed Guest expectations.
· Resolves difficult or unusual problems arising with Guests, while maintaining good Guest relationships, demonstrating outstanding hospitality through the corrective action taken.
· Maintains open and clear communication with all departments and guests to ensure consistent service.
· Identify ways of improving the efficiency and effectiveness of our service to guests by actively participating in the Omni Service Tradition program.
· Assists Executive Housekeeper with all of the following departmental functions and concerns: assist with opening and the PM shift, maintaining turnover to an acceptable level, maintaining uniform control, purchasing and issuance, guest requests, monthly meetings, quality assurance in public space and guest rooms, linen and supply inventories, purchasing linen and supplies when needed, assist with scheduling, kronos and payroll cost controls.
· Monitor Housekeeping inventories to ensure adequate levels are maintained.
· Maintaining close communication and interaction with Front Desk and Engineering departments, reporting all maintenance issues.
· Inspects the cleaning and servicing of all guestrooms, and inspects all vacant rooms on a daily basis.
· Prepare and complete all reports needed. VIP’s, Due-Out’s V/D’s etc.
· Identifies all cleaning defects and reassigns them to the responsible GRA. Completes a full inspection form for each GRA and forwards them to the Executive Housekeeper on a daily basis.
· Responsible for overseeing the Housemen, ensuring that they are working appropriately with GRA’s, and that they are completing all daily housemen duties/special projects.
· Participates in energy conservation efforts.
· Respects Hotel property and work areas by keeping them clean, well maintained, stocked, and properly stored. Eliminates waste of supplies.
· Assists in maintaining Omni standards of cleanliness and a consistent guestroom/guest experience.
· Assists in maintaining a highly motivated and trained staff that continually strives for excellence, in service and cleanliness.
· Prior Housekeeping Supervisory Experience in Hospitality.
· High School Diploma or GED / College Degree preferred.
· Must be highly motivated and have the ability to Multi-task.
· Must be able to work independently.
· Must have the ability to lead, motivate and develop others.
FT Associates are eligible for a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance and more. All associates are eligible for complimentary skiing and golfing privileges, as well as discounted hotel stays, food & beverage discounts, spa discounts and more. Omni Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an MFDV/Drug Free Workplace.
Online applications are required. Please apply online at www.omnihotels.com/careers.
|Contact Details / Apply for this Job|
Omni Mount Washington Resort
State/Province: New Hampshire
Country: United States