MadgeTech, Inc., a leader in data logger technology, is seeking an individual with a “Can Do” attitude to work in a busy, challenging, team-oriented environment. A full-time position is available for a highly motivated individual to work as a technician in the RMA department.
• Routine maintenance on customer owned devices keeping each order separate, in some cases following specific customer requests and instructions.
• Calibrate data loggers.
• Follow MadgeTech specifications, work orders, and reports in order to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions.
• Disassemble, and reassemble mechanical systems, label, install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, and assembly casings, using rivets, bolts.
• Position, align, and adjust components, cables, devices and electrical parts to facilitate wiring and assembly.
• Drill and tap holes in specified equipment locations to insert or mount control units, and to provide openings for elements, wiring, and instruments.
• Inspect and test wiring installations, assemblies, and circuits for resistance factors and for operation; and record results.
• Mark and tag components so that stock inventory can be tracked and identified.
• Report problems or issues to Team Lead.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area to facilitate production activities.
• Perform other tasks such as, training assistance, as requested by supervision / management; be willing to work overtime as necessary and authorized.
MadgeTech, Inc. located in Warner, NH designs, manufactures and distributes data loggers to a global market. MadgeTech offers a pleasant working environment with excellent benefits and competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Please email your resume to email@example.com