While not necessary, it is preferred that the successful candidate have a high school diploma or GED and previous custodial experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Ability to work independently and achieve high results with minimum supervision
• Ability to operate commercial floor care equipment and climb ladders
• Knowledge of commercial methods, materials, and equipment
• Ability to perform duties using medium to heavy physical exertion on regularly recurring basis
• Ability to lift and transport a minimum of 50lbs