Heckler & Koch
Newington, NH Facility
Job Description Title – Assembler I / Level II
Heckler & Koch USA is seeking an experienced and talented individual for a role supporting operations at its Newington, NH facility. The ideal candidate shall support the following roles, and possess the skills cited below:
• Work directly in the weapons manufacturing environment, assembling various H& K products
• Must be able to follow work instructions and route cards in the daily assembling activities
• Must be able to work in a team environment with Ops. /Eng./Qual./Mgt.
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Theory of Constraints, and the proper use of kanban / inventory buffers is a plus.
Operations Material Control
• Work directly with operations management and production personnel in the daily control of material (WIP, Incoming Inventory, Outgoing Finished Goods, and MRB material)
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs and work daily with the physical movement of material through the factory setting(experience with pallet moving equipment is a plus)