Looking for a Warehouse Specialist to perform a variety of material handling duties associated with the warehouse.
Load and unload installer’s trucks; Ensures the Load In / Load Out policies are adhered to.
• Perform a variety of warehouse duties such as pull/assemble customer orders, check outbound orders for accuracy and completeness, inventory stock checks, restock and label vendor product, maintain displays (tools, caulk, etc.), move, store, and replenish material, and conduct daily cycle counts.
• Perform receiving duties such as receive and unload inbound material, process inbound shipments, stock material, process customer returns and notify management of damaged shipments for freight claims.
• Maintain, clean and organize facility by sweeping, trash removal, etc.
• Receive and inspect incoming material orders from approved vendors.
• Cycle count inventory, store in orderly and accessible manner, while inspecting stock items for wear or defects and reporting to supervision.
• Ensure loads are complete and secured to minimize damage and breakage.
• Make occasional deliveries to job sites or customers.