NOW OFFERING $1,000 INCENTIVE BONUS - Live Your Mountain Dream!
Attitash Mountain Resort is looking for a mechanic to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing role repairing snowmobiles, ATVs, UTVs, etc. This is a year-round, benefited position in an exciting and challenging industry.
The Mount Washington Valley boasts some of the finest skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, golfing, fishing, boating, camping, family attractions, and shopping in the US, making it an ideal place to live and work.
Qualifications: Work experience would be great, but we're willing to train someone who has school and/or internship experience in this area. Prior work in the ski industry and/or with hydraulic systems a plus, but not necessary. Must be reliable and be flexible with schedule. Familiarity with use of repair manuals, electrical wiring, and schematics necessary to troubleshoot. Welding experience helpful but not necessary. Valid driver’s license and clean driving record. Ability to lift 25 lbs frequently and 75 lbs maximally and able to sustain extended periods of standing/walking. Must be at least 18 years of age. Must be available weekends, holiday, and nights as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform routine maintenance on vehicles and equipment. • Perform maintenance and repairs on small engines. • Test vehicles to determine necessary repairs as needed.
• Maintain vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
• Maintenance and cleaning of the maintenance shop on a regular basis.
• Diagnose, repair, adjust and replace necessary units and parts related to vehicles and equipment.
• Abide by all policies and procedures of Attitash Mountain Resort.
• All other duties as assigned.
Benefits: In addition to competitive wages, fun work, and a friendly and supportive work environment, here are some of the perks that come along with working at our amazing resort:
• $1,000 Incentive Bonus*
• Free Explorer ski pass for self and all dependents
• 401(k) Retirement plan
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Food & retail discounts
• Free Attitash/Wildcat summer resort privileges for employee and family/friends
• White Mountain Area Attractions passport booklet granting you free access to many of the area's famed activities.
*Restrictions apply; see HR for Details
To Apply, visit: www.attitash.com/employment-opportunities/
Please contact Jayne Bizier, Director of Human Resources, with any questions:
Physical Address: 775 Route 302, Bartlett, NH 03812
Mailing Address: PO Box 308, Bartlett, NH 03812